What to Bring the Day of Arrangements
You may download our personal history form by clicking on the FORMS link. This is the information we will be asking you the day we make arrangements. If you wish to fill out this form prior to arriving, we will be glad to go over it with you but it is not mandatory. It is our desire to prepare you for the information we will need to file the legal documents and compile an obituary if you choose to have one.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO BRING THE DAY OF ARRANGEMENTS:
(NOTE: We understand that you may not have all of these items ready at the time of the arrangement conference and would be glad to pick them up at your home at a later time when they are available.)
- Social Security Number
- Burial Clothing with a full set of undergarments (Note: Shoes are at the discretion of the family)
- Glasses, Jewelry, Etc.
- 15-50 of your favorite photos with the deceased pictured in them (We will create a video tribute of your loved one if you wish)
- Life Insurance/Burial Reserve Account Paperwork
- Military Discharge Paperwork (DD214)
- Other items you may want us to display for the services (Ex: quilts, framed photos, collectibles, albums, etc.)