Benefits for Survivors of Veterans


Our staff or the Veteran's Affairs Office of Susquehanna County can help you with questions regarding death benefits, the flag, headstones and grave markers, and survivor and dependent's benefits. In order to secure benefits for an honorably discharged veteran, we must be provided with the veteran's discharge papers, referred to as "DD-214". Without this, we are not able to provide any benefit, including the flag. If you are unable to locate this document, we can contact the County Courthouse or the Federal VA offices.

Susquehanna County Veteran Office

     The Susquehanna County Veterans Office is located inside the Court House. 

     The contact number for that office is (570) 278-5955


Federal VA